Locked out of both my yahoo email accounts

Discussion in 'Yahoo Mail' started by Alan King, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Alan King

Alan King New Email

I appear to be locked out of both my yahoo email accounts. If I try to open the first one it sends an 8 digit code to the second one. But I can't open the second one to get the code - because it is doing the same thing in reverse - sending an 8 digit code to the first one. Stalemate. No way into either account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Alan King

Alan King New Email

Alan King here. Tried again this pm to get into one or other of these accounts - and MAGICALLY!!! - I was allowed into one of them. I don't understand what I did that was different, maybe YAHOO had temporarily locked me out - don't know. If they did they did not say they were going to, or that they had, or that they had released it.
    Anyway, once I was in I changed the password and changed the verification email address. Got the 8 digit code and this allowed me get into the other one, where I did the same thing.
    Problem solved.
    But YAHOO are a law unto themselves it seems.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.