New Email
I have my work email forwarded to my aol acct.. Is there a way i can reply to work email from my aol acct using my work email address? Other coworkers are able to do this with gmail..


EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member

No, there does not appear to be a way to change the From: address when sending an email from AOL webmail like you can from a Gmail account.

What you can do is configure a mail program such as Mozilla Thunderbird on your computer to access the email account and then send from your work identity using Thunderbird.

To get your AOL IMAP settings go to "Settings" and click "IMAP and POP".

:welcome: to Email Questions!