Google Apps Coupon Code

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi LIB,

Did you use our link to signup for Google Apps?

Are you hosting services for a new domain or migrating service from somewhere else?

If you are migrating why did you choose Google Apps over the previous hosting services?

lostinbalto

New Email
Hi LIB,

Did you use our link to signup for Google Apps?

Are you hosting services for a new domain or migrating service from somewhere else?

If you are migrating why did you choose Google Apps over the previous hosting services?

Hi popwich,

I was a prior gapps client and migrated away, so I can't use the link.

I am migrating from OX. Flaky push and increase spam is the reason why I am going back to gapps.

Thanks,

LIB

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi LIB,

Sorry, the codes only work for new customers that signed up using our link.

I look forward to your continued participation in the forums.

to Email Questions!

TL324

New Email
Hello. I am looking for a referral code for a client of mine that wishes to sign up for Google Apps Unlimited - would you be willing to send me one? Thanks.

bigbear23

New Email
Popowich,

Looking to set up a Google Apps Business Account. Please send a referral code when you get a chance. Thanks!

Ballvice

New Email
Please shoot me a coupon code - just moved my company over to gmail - about to do a 1 year deal.

THX

Frank

MartaGV

New Email
Hi,
I need urgent a promotional code for Google Apps in order to manage my little company. Could anybody send me one?

Thanks a lot!
Marta

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Marta,

Sorry, the codes are for our customers within the United States & Canada.

to Email Questions!

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
We have (5) codes good for 20% off the year available to the next 5 customers in the United States that are interested in starting a trial with Google Apps for Business.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi @jsy11me

It is against the Google terms of service to publicly post their Google Apps coupon codes.

to Email Questions!