Google Apps Coupon Code

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi LIB,

Did you use our link to signup for Google Apps?

Are you hosting services for a new domain or migrating service from somewhere else?

If you are migrating why did you choose Google Apps over the previous hosting services?

:thanks:

lostinbalto

New Email
Hi LIB,

Did you use our link to signup for Google Apps?

Are you hosting services for a new domain or migrating service from somewhere else?

If you are migrating why did you choose Google Apps over the previous hosting services?

:thanks:

Hi popwich,

I was a prior gapps client and migrated away, so I can't use the link.

I am migrating from OX. Flaky push and increase spam is the reason why I am going back to gapps.

Thanks,

LIB

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi LIB,

Sorry, the codes only work for new customers that signed up using our link.

I look forward to your continued participation in the forums.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

TL324

New Email
Hello. I am looking for a referral code for a client of mine that wishes to sign up for Google Apps Unlimited - would you be willing to send me one? Thanks.

bigbear23

New Email
Popowich,

Looking to set up a Google Apps Business Account. Please send a referral code when you get a chance. Thanks!

Ballvice

New Email
Please shoot me a coupon code - just moved my company over to gmail - about to do a 1 year deal.

THX

Frank

Hello,

Google is offering a referral discount of $10/user for their first year of service when signing up using this link and a coupon code.

To get the referral discount make sure you start the signup process by clicking this link, sign up for the trial, and then request a coupon code that is entered on the billing page.

If you have any questions about Google Apps or need help figuring out if it's the right solution for your business please reply here with your questions.

What is Google Apps?

Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It's simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters. Millions of organizations around the world count on Google Apps for professional email, file storage, video meetings, online calendars, document editing and more.

In addition to Gmail for Business, you will also get online storage with Google Drive, video meetings with Hangouts and other professional tools to help run your business.

Business email for your domain - Looking professional matters, and that means communicating as you@yourcompany.com. Gmail’s simple, powerful features help you build your brand while getting more done.

Access from any location or device - Check email, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more whether you’re at work, at home or in transit. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or phone.

Enterprise-level management tools - Robust admin settings give you total command over users, devices, security and more. Your data always belongs to you, and it goes with you if you switch solutions.

The following are some email guides to help you get started with Google Apps for Business:

What are the MX records needed to make Google Apps email accounts live - http://www.emailquestions.com/gmail/9547-what-mx-records-google-apps.html

How to create email forwards for users that are Google Apps users - http://www.emailquestions.com/gmail/9548-create-email-forwards-aliases-google-apps.html

How to create free domain based email forwards for usernames that don't need other Google Apps features - http://www.emailquestions.com/gmail/9550-create-email-forwards-without-paying-users-google-apps.html

MartaGV

New Email
Hi,
I need urgent a promotional code for Google Apps in order to manage my little company. Could anybody send me one?

Thanks a lot!
Marta

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Marta,

Sorry, the codes are for our customers within the United States & Canada.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
We have (5) codes good for 20% off the year available to the next 5 customers in the United States that are interested in starting a trial with Google Apps for Business.