attachments lost

Dina

New Email
Hi everybody,

I am new in this forum and i would like to share my problem and if anybody has the same problem, please help me.

Well I have 2 yahoo mails, one of them is old since 2005 and the other 2 years, anyway. Sometimes I used to save in clipboard attachments files (in rar), so anytime I could download the files i need. Last days I noticed that my attachments files lost, there is not the option "save" or "download" when I open the mail, and when I refreshed 2-3 times, I thought it was a bug, the symbol clip dissapeard (in some mails).

As you can see in the snapshots, the mail seems to have attachment but when I open it, i can't download nothing, there is no options for download.

In the third snapshot you can see that the symbol clip dessapeard, in this mail I save some photos in rar, about 3 mb, and one week ago I download and save it in my computer but after I deleted and my photos lost forever.

Has anybody the same problem ? Can I fix it and how ?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,139
  • 2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,217
  • 3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,115

Dina

New Email

Hi and thanks for your reply,

Well, I tried the above, when I create a new clipboard attachment it's ok, i can download even turning on or off HTTPS, but the other old clipboards attachments I have lost forever