Yahoo Frustration

dpeattie

New Email
I hope someone can help me with this.

The computer that I normally use for everything Internet is currently on the fritz and I haven't got the money to get it fixed.

Unfortunately, all my saved passwords for Yahoo and Facebook are stored on it, and while I have a different computer that I borrowed to use in the interim, I don't remember my Yahoo password. Unfortunately, I can't use the methods they have set up to reset it, because that requires two things: one, my Yahoo ID (which I'm not sure of) and second, an email being sent to an email address that I no longer use and haven't in years. It won't let me change that email address...using that is the only option Yahoo Help gives me.

Even worse, every effort I make to try to contact Yahoo directly and tell them my problem is blocked. They don't provide any help email address for me to use, and every phone number I try is either disconnected or refers me back to their Yahoo help page. There is not, as far as I can tell, any way to actually connect to anyone in support and get one-on-one help.

I also tried creating a new email account with a different username and a simple to remember password. Now when I try to log in, it tells me that password is invalid.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm about to commit hari kari over it. Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.