Some emails from other account do NOT get forwarded to hotmail (most do)

Discussion in 'Hotmail' started by Uli, Nov 21, 2017.

  1. Uli

    Uli New Email

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello, (please read carefully)
    it is regular emails that do not get forwarded. This is like 98% of my emails addressed to the other account do get forwarded, about 2% do not.
    I spoke with the other provider, they have no explanation (desoite seriously considering) and they think it must be on the side of hotmail.com

    Any ideas? I am missing some important emails due to this.

    Many thanks for your help!

    Uli
     


Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Loading...