Safe-mail.nl is new to me & as i navigate my account i learn & find nice features.
FEATURES I LIKE:
FEATURES I LIKE:
- The start page has "quick links" on the right side which is very convenient.
- Logs are deleted after 7 days.
- IP'S not logged into headers.
- e mail request receipt.
- Contacts are not auto saved.
- Message is encrypted,but must upload a certificate.
- No ads.
- Regarding aliases,is there a minimum character length.Does it have to include special characters.How does this work,the user decides on 123xyzatsafe-mail.nl
- Regarding e mail "request receipt".I checked the box,send an e mail as a test & i figured when i opened the e mail there would be a pop up window for me to acknowledge the e mail by checking a box.When i opened the e mail there was no way to acknowledge that i received the e mail.
- In the capture,what is "sender+recipient mean.
- Regarding the AV,the options in the drop down box are block,move,inbox,outbox,spam & trash.
Ok,block is blocking the virus.If move is selected,where is it moved to,is it quarantined.What happens if inbox,outbox,spam or trash is selected?Is the virus only quarantined or is it removed.
- The inbox,outbox,drafts,spam & trash pages.The drop down menu is covered with letters & drop down doesn't work.
- What is
- Date format,d which is day,m which is month,y which is year.What is
- What kind of mechanism is in place & does the end user have any control over "Account hacking protection".Aren't mail accounts compromised rather than hacked.
- Auto contact save enable/disable button.
- Encrypted metadata & address book/contacts.
- Encrypted message without having your own certificate.
- Pop up alert for new e mail.