EQ Forum Admin
According to Microsoft this error message may occur if Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express cannot establish a connection with your e-mail server. These error messages are frequently caused by one of the following:Task 'server name - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800ccc0f): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact the server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ? K'
- You are not connected to the Internet or a network, or your mail server is temporarily unavailable.
- Your account settings are incorrect.
- Your user profile in Outlook is damaged.
- An e-mail item on your POP3 server is damaged.
- The configuration of your AV software is incorrect.
- Outlook Express was removed from the computer or the installation is damaged.
- The configuration of your personal firewall software is incorrect.
- Start Outlook Express.
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Click your POP3 account, and then click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Gradually increase the server time-out setting until the problem is resolved.