I cant move ALL my deleted emails back to the inbox in hotmail

nate

New Email
glad I found you guys. please help me to move ALL my emails in the deleted folder back to the inbox folder in Hotmail. I did it by mistake. It is taking too long to move them back 15 emails at a time. I need to do it at ONE time please. every time I I choose "select everything" the "move" option disappears and I cant use it. I cant even drag every thing back to the inbox folder. is there any other way. please help. thanks

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
In the new Hotmail, after clicking the box to "Select all", you'll need to scroll down and click the link under your message list that says "Select everything in deleted items folder".

I agree that's it's a bit confusing for the select all that works everywhere else to require clicking a second link to really select everything. This step is required in all Hotmail folders when tryign to select all, not only the Deleted Items folder.

nate

New Email
Hi and thanks popowich. I did that already but still cannot drag the items back to my inbox using Hotmail. So, I used Thunderbird software to put everything back into inbox. thanks