EQ Forum Admin
- Click Tools and select Account Settings
- Click the Add Account button.
- Choose Email Account. Click Next
- Type your name and email address in the boxes. Click Next
- Choose POP and enter '127.0.0.1' as the incoming server. Click Next.
- Add your username. Click Next.
- Name your Account in Thunderbird. Click Finish.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Account Settings pane and click on Outgoing server (SMTP).
- Click on Advanced. Click on Add.
- Type 127.0.0.1 as the outgoing mail server. Port 25.
- Check Use name and password.
- Click No to Use secure connection and then OK.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to the Server Settings window.
- Now get back into Account Settings
- Go back to the Server Settings of you Yahoo Account in the Account Settings pane.
- Do not check Use secure connection (SSL) or Use secure authentication.
- Click on Advanced.
- Choose where you want your emails to go in the POP tab.
- Click on the SMTP tab and click on the drop down menu and select 127.0.0.1:25