How to add a signature with an image that has hyperlinks to social icons and website?

HOPPER88

New Email
I'm trying to add an automatic signature to my yahoo mail, as shown in this image, with the hyperlinks of my website and social icons as shown there. The problem is that since the hyperlink of the website and social media icons (marked in that image with the number 3 and 5 in red) are integrated to my signature with the logo (number 1 in blue) and my name (number 2 in blue) and my company tagline (number 4 in blue), I cannot just add first the image of my name and logo and over it put the website and social media icons hyperlinks.

Is there a way to put this signature on yahoo mail with the hyperlinks? If so, could you please tell me step by step how I could do it?

Thank you very much,

Hopper

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Hopper,

I believe the two videos I added to the page at the following link will help with adding more pictures and turning them into links in your Yahoo email signature:

How to create a signature in Yahoo Mail

Please reply and let me know if this solution helped and/or if you have any more questions.

Thank you.

HOPPER88

New Email
Hi Popowich,

Thanks for the prompt response. I did look at the two videos and I actually had tried both things before, but I'm afraid they don't solve the problem I detailed in my previous message. Please open the image with the signature I'm trying to have with yahoo that I hyperlinked in my previous message and once you open it, read the problem as I describe it in that message (i.e. the fact that the hyperlinks are inserted in a couple of places of the whole signature).

Than you,

Hopper

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Hopper,

I don't understand which part is not working for you.

It looks from your description that the red numbers are linked content and the blue numbers are unlinked pictures or text.

What specific action are you trying to accomplish that's not working?

Is it an alignment problem? Something else?

HOPPER88

New Email
Hi Popowich,

thanks for your response and your effort to understand what I'm trying to convey. It might be a problem of alignment. Basically, if I put all the elements that appear on the image that I shared with you as a single image, I'm not able afterwards to creat individual hyperlinks for each of the linked contents within that image because Yahoo sees it as a single image. On the other hand, if I try to put each of the 5 elements I numbered in that image as separate images with the intention of turning then those those that have red numbers into hyperlynks, I'm not able to put them with that design. for example if I put frist an image of #1 (blue) and then add #2 (blue), number #2 appears below #1 and not next to #1.
So the question is how I can keep overall the same design I have in the image but with the hyperlinks specific for the content with the red numbers.

Is it now more clear?

Thanks again,

Hopper

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Is it now more clear?

Yes, thank you,

It's not possible to create multiple location based links behind a single image, it makes sense that doesn't work.

I'll create a similar signature with all of the elements and links as you described and see if/where I run into trouble so I can help provide better steps.

Please give me a little while to figure it out.

:thanks: