hotmail not responding

shayner66

New Email
I am a regular user of hotmail and I use internet explorer, firefox and google chrome browsers.
When I open up hotmail to check my mail I can navigate using any of the links on the left side of the page ex) inbox, junkmail, deleted, drafts etc.....my problem arises when I click on my inbox. when I am there everything seems to freeze. i can check the boxes beside my mail but that's it, everything is unresponsive. I have updated my explorer 2 times to no avail. also when I try to create mail I can enter addresses to who I wan't to send mail to but I can not actually type anything in the section where I am suppost to be able to type my mail.
...so I started using google chrome which is really cool.. anyways i was good using that for last 2 months or so with no problems, then today same thing happened i can navigate around and check and uncheck boxes beside my mail but I can not open my mail or create mail.......please help i'm deeply in need here. I will be using the firefox browser till it crapes out on me..

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Please try some of the solutions in our Hotmail help guide.

Using the https:// link is usually enough to fix the problem.

-Raymond