email folders

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Is this for your Hotmail account?

Are you trying to forward your email to another account you own or to someone else?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Hotmail does not supporting forwarding more than one email as a time from the web page.

I believe the best way to forward multiple emails is to configure a pop3 mail program on your computer such as Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail 2011.

http://www.emailquestions.com/hotmail/227-do-i-configure-my-hotmail-msn-email-account-work-pop3.html

For Windows XP Outlook Express should work, if you have Windows 7 then the Windows Live Mail 2011 should be the easist to connect and forward the emails from.

If you need more specific directions or screen shots please let us know.

buddycurt

New Email
The best is aweber... they are simply great. Its only $20 a month, you can create unlimited email lists, you can set up unlimited auto responders, and set everything on auto and its click of a button easy.looking for reliable bulk email lists that is easy to set-up, inexpensive and easy to manage.

Big Dan

EQ Forum Moderator
Mail Chimp is free and better suited for people getting started with mailing lists.

How are they about opt-in? I'm looking for a service that I can just copy/paste a list of email addresses from vBulletin. A couple of services I looked into wouldn't let me bulk add subscribers.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Mail Chimp accepts reasonable size lists and doesn't allow spammers.

As long as you don't generate a high bounce or abuse complaint rate you should be OK.