Can Outlook Express show emails like Gmail?

Discussion in 'Outlook Express' started by jani, Sep 12, 2009.

1. jani

jani New Email

Hello All,

If you have gmail account you know that you can see email conversations in a threaded view on gmail. Like all emails come in 1 thread and they appear like forum replies.. all replies in 1 section.

But on Outlook express each reply comes separate. Whenever I communicate to someone via Gmail I can find all replies in one thread but when do it with outlook express it just filled with so many emails.

Can we set outlook express to show emails in a threaded view just like Gmail?

I hope you understand my question.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hi Jani,

I believe the grouping or conversations is unique to Gmail.

The closest match in Outlook Express would be sorting messages by the subject line :

Outlook Express - Sort email by subject.JPG

If you are willing to try another email program here is a list of addons that will help you integrate a Gmail account into Mozilla Thunderbird.

-Raymond

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice