I don't know my recovery email/can't access it

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Airi, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Airi

Airi New Email

Jul 11, 2015
    I really need help on accessing this email account, its an email that's been made over 10 years ago so I can't really remember the information on the account. I think I do remember some of it though...but this email is super important to me. This email has never been hacked before or anything nor have I ever changed the password. Anyways I haven't been able to log on my email due to work(might be part of the reason I can't access it?) and I am not sure when the last time I check it was but recently I tried to log on and it ask me to confirm/verify my account. I don't think I know this email but then again its made over 10 years ago. I check some places for help and notice that it ask for proof of identity, yahoo doesn't allow us to input a name less than 3 letters...but my really first name is less than 3 less long so in order for me to create an email I had to make up a name. I would really like to know what I could do to recover my email, again it is very important to me.
    Thank you for your time and help.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Aug 12, 2008
Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.