How to Access hotmail account Password on Iphone3gif you think it's been hacked?

Discussion in 'Smart Phones' started by Correna77, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Correna77

Correna77 New Email

Jun 15, 2012
    Hi I am in need of urgent help! Since split from Husband noticed irregularities on some of my OnLine accounts. Most of them are stored on my iPhone as working Single mum of 4 life hasn't got enuff hours in a day- so easier to combine all in to one or so I thought- since I stupidly left my iPhone accessable on a visit my banking account frozen an I can't seem to access my email account?to average person this wud be easy to fix but I ha ur Dved on my iPhone since I bought n set it up 3.5 years go. As a personal shopper and pastime Perfume PR my emails are important and iv musse out on a lit of work because of this. Is there an easy way to access this without getting a new email? Ohh someone please help this us by far the longest Blonde moment iv had yet! Lol Thanks!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.