Can't access email

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by mindi, Feb 21, 2011.

1. mindi

mindi New Email

I have tried at least 20 times to log onto my primary AOL email account for at least the last 2 hours and keep getting a message saying that my mailbox is "temporarily unavailable" and to try again. I can access a secondary email account with no problem, so the issue seems to be with that one mailbox. I contacted the AOL Live Chat people and was number 240 in the queue. I called their 800 number and was told there would be at least a 30 minute wait. I have to have access to my email to do my work. Can someone help me resolve this?

2. foggy

foggy Valued Member

Hi, mindi

Welcome to the forums. :)

I'm afraid I can't answer your question. You'll have to wait til Ray has time for that.

But, FWIW, I did notice at another email site that there's a thread where some people are saying AOL has been giving them trouble today. So, it may not be you; it may be all AOL's fault. That may explain the long line at their help desk. :(

3. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.