Vacation response…More settings

jcc5404

New Email
I use a Yahoo mail account via my AT&T internet service. I would like to set up a vacation response. According to Yahoo instructions, I am to go to Settings (gear button in Yahoo webmail) and then to More settings to find the vacation response function. However, when I am in Safari, my default browser, when I click on More settings I just get a blank page (except for the Currently/Yahoo banner at the top). When I do this using Chrome and Firefox, clicking on More settings regurgitates the Settings contents on a new page in a column format but does not provide any "more settings" content.

I'm using an M2 MacBook Air and an M1 iMac…also an iPad mini 6. All OS and web browser software is up to date.

I use Apple Mail as my desktop mail client. I don't think Mail can limit auto replies just to people in my Contacts; otherwise, I would just use that. Yahoo Mail's vacation response seems to only be sent to my Contacts, which is what I'm after.

Is there anything I should try to reach the vacation response function? Other than contact Yahoo or AT&T "support," that is. I've already done that without any benefit.

jcc5404

New Email
Never mind. User error. I allowed the failure with Safari to affect what I saw with Chrome and Firefox. I do find the "More settings" including vacation response using Chrome and Firefox. With Safari all I get is a blank page, as I described. Actually if I refresh the page, the "More settings" content appears for a split second and then disappears, leaving the page blank.