The New Yahoo Mail Beta

Discussion in 'Email Articles' started by popowich, Oct 27, 2010.

1. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Yahoo has released a new beta version of the Yahoo Mail webmail interface that features the following improvements :

• Speed improvements - A faster overall email experience
    • Improved spam blocking - Less spam in your Yahoo inbox
    • Mobile device support - Support for mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, and Androids
    • Social networking integration - Support for services including Twitter, IM, and SMS
    • Photos and videos - Support/integration with Flickr, Picasa, and YouTube in your email
    • Faster Search - Search by by sender, attachment file, date, or folder location.
    Yahoo Mail Beta.jpg
    One of the first things I noticed was the support for email attachments up to 100MB!
    Yahoo Mail Beta 100MB Attachments.JPG

I dislike that the unread mail in my spam folder is included in the unread email count displayed in my web browser tab :
    Yahoo Mail Beta Unread Emails.JPG
    The latest Yahoo Mail Beta works best with these web browsers :

• Internet Explorer 8
    • Firefox 3 and above
    • Safari 4 and newer
    • Chrome 5

To launch the latest version of Yahoo Mail Beta go to this page - http://us.mg.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice