Mailing List Management

Discussion in 'Email Newsletters' started by popowich, Aug 13, 2008.

1. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hello,

What tools and policies do you use to manage and maintain your mailing lists?

All of the mailing lists that I send e-mail to are powered by vBulletin, so really my only job is to make sure that spammers are not registering, I only send e-mail to the forum members who have asked for it, and do disable future e-mails to members who have addresses that generated any flavor of 5xx permanent error code.

-Raymond

2. yukon

yukon Valued Member

I have a few ezmlm lists in various qmails. There is a listserv hosted by a provider of mine for my paintball team, and my own forum does lists too, but i don't really use it much (phpbb . net). On a side note, since upgrading last year to phpbb3 a few days after it came out, I haven't had a single spammer join my team's paintball forum.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice