How do we eliminate spam from only a few emails

fearmydesign

Valued Member
Hi everyone, this is driving my insane! there are about 3 or 4 people who are getting 300 to 400 spam emails every single day and I am not sure what is going on or how we can stop them from making it to their inbox.

This whole problem started when we switched from a Linux server over to a GoDaddy Windows server, now we switched all of our emails to a linux server again, but they are still getting all those spam emails everyday.

What's funny, is that we have about 50 people with email accounts under this same domain (artelye.com) but only 3 or 4 are getting a ridiculous amount of spam.

Please help me with any suggestions, tips, or anything I can do to eliminate this problem, I greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you
Regards
:confused:

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
What spam filtering mechanisms are you using? I think in a previous post you mentioned SpamAssassin. What is the score of the spam emails? What score are you blocking/tagging email at? Are the spams always from the same sender or IP address? Do you have any other spam filtering in place such as using the SpamHaus Zen RBL? Can you post the full email headers from 3 of the spam emails?