How do I sort my MSN Hotmail inbox?

nancyawhite

New Email
How can I sort my msn inbox to show all emails I have never opened? Where do I post this? These things boggle my mind because I have ADD and looking through all of these is mind numbing?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

From what I can see in the new Hotmail there is not a way to sort unread messages to the first page of an inbox.

Let me tinker around with this some more and see if I can come up with a better answer for you.

-Raymond

nancyawhite

New Email
Thanks for your reply and Help. I am using MSN in Outlook. Msn is version 6 or 7. I am not sure if I am using Hotmail really. Sorry for the confusion.

nancyawhite

New Email
Hi Helpful,

I am sorry to be so much trouble. However, I have never been able to access my Outlook Personal or Favorite folders. JUst the ones under Personal Folders that I created in MSN or Hotmail before I came over to Outlook. I cannot flag things for follow-up. The draft and sent folders under Outlook Personal folders do contain emails -the draft folder is the ONLY draft folder I have and the sent is a copy of the sent folder in my created folders.
I called MSN about this long ago and they said I was on a diff server... blah blah blah. I want to be able to fully utilize my Outlook and be on the correct server. They were no help.

I have 3 inboxes under Outlook Personal, Favorite and under the folders I created long ago. I can only use the Inbox I created in MSN. I will send you a screen shot Of my Outlook set up- if that is ok and you tell me how as I hit print screen button to do it for you now and paste was not an option so I could not paste here.

Thank YOu for yor help. Nancy