How do I sort my MSN Hotmail inbox?

nancyawhite

New Email
How can I sort my msn inbox to show all emails I have never opened? Where do I post this? These things boggle my mind because I have ADD and looking through all of these is mind numbing?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

From what I can see in the new Hotmail there is not a way to sort unread messages to the first page of an inbox.

Let me tinker around with this some more and see if I can come up with a better answer for you.

-Raymond

nancyawhite

New Email
Thanks for your reply and Help. I am using MSN in Outlook. Msn is version 6 or 7. I am not sure if I am using Hotmail really. Sorry for the confusion.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Nancy,

There should be an unread messages folder near the top left of your Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook 2003 - Display Unread Email.JPG
If you do not have that folder please see our guide how to display only unread messages in Microsoft Outlook 2003 for the steps to create the filter you need.

Did this information help to solve your problem?

-Raymond

nancyawhite

New Email
Hi Helpful,

I am sorry to be so much trouble. However, I have never been able to access my Outlook Personal or Favorite folders. JUst the ones under Personal Folders that I created in MSN or Hotmail before I came over to Outlook. I cannot flag things for follow-up. The draft and sent folders under Outlook Personal folders do contain emails -the draft folder is the ONLY draft folder I have and the sent is a copy of the sent folder in my created folders.
I called MSN about this long ago and they said I was on a diff server... blah blah blah. I want to be able to fully utilize my Outlook and be on the correct server. They were no help.

I have 3 inboxes under Outlook Personal, Favorite and under the folders I created long ago. I can only use the Inbox I created in MSN. I will send you a screen shot Of my Outlook set up- if that is ok and you tell me how as I hit print screen button to do it for you now and paste was not an option so I could not paste here.

Thank YOu for yor help. Nancy