URGENT help required with logging in to hotmail

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by popcop, Mar 21, 2009.

1. popcop

popcop New Email

my mum downloaded the latest version of msn messenger last night ( version 2009)

and since then has not been able to access her emails from hotmal.... she can log into msn messenger fine, but when she selects the icon that displays how many emails she has she is directed to the hotmail log in page...

once her details are entered and submitted, she is then returned with this error message

The e-mail address or password is incorrect. Please retype the e-mail address and password, or sign up if you haven't already done so.

hope someone can help:mad:

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hello,

I do not use MSN Messenger so my steps here might be a little drastic.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Have you tried uninstalled MSN Messenger and reverting back to the previous version?

Have you tried a system restore to get back to a working state before the problem started?

In case this is just a forgotten password problem you can try the steps in the following guide:

http://www.emailquestions.com/hotma...l-password-regain-control-hacked-account.html

-Raymond

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.