MacBook Safari new Yahoo mail

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by TXladydi, Sep 29, 2011.

1. TXladydi

TXladydi New Email

Sep 29, 2011
    I use the new Yahoo mail on my MacBook OS X w/ Safari. I import photos from my iPhoto acct to my email all the time. Then I can email the photos from my email to my yahoo email address. The photos are received in my yahoo mail; at that point I will click 'forward' so that I can 'label' and date the photos before forwarding them to my friends via my yahoo email.
    For the first time, last night when I clicked 'send' to forward the labeled photos to my friends, I received this message: it had a RED triangle with an exclamation point in it and said, "Sorry, there was a problem sending your message" I also had the message: "Sorry, your draft failed to save"
    I have rebooted my Mac. I have rebooted my 2Wire. I have checked for updates. I started over from scratch with the email in question, but the same thing happens today. (email w/o photos will send w/ no problem)
    Also today, I received an email w/ a photo attachment. I tried to download it, but received a message from Norton: "Virus scan did not complete."
    HOPE this is clear to you! THANK YOU for your help!!! Di

osokoyapeter likes this.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.