How to print an email in Hotmail

Discussion in 'Hotmail' started by popowich, May 7, 2010.

1. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

When printing an email in your Hotmail account use the Hotmail print button and not your web browser print button.

print hotmail.JPG

If you use the Hotmail print button only the email text will print instead of printing the entire web page including the ads.

2. cgee

cgee New Email

body of conformation message prints too light to be read

3. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Try copying and pasting it into another text editor such as Microsoft Notepad or Word and printing the email from there.

4. victorl

victorl New Email

I tried this and it didn't work. My wireless printer will print WORD documents just fine but when I try to print from Windows Live Hotmail it prints about 48 pages of "jibberish" Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Copy and paste is a lot of trouble and I feel you shouldn't need to do that.

victorl

5. emailoffers

emailoffers New Email

I'd suggest using your browser's print preview feature. I know firefox has it and you have a bit more control over the look of your page. You can also choose to print a single one.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.