Expired account access?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Daniel Enström, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Daniel Enström

Daniel Enström New Email

Okay, so i need help with accessing an expired hotmail account, if it's even possible. So i made this facebook account some years ago. (I was very young). And suddenly i forgot the password, of course my first reaction was to get the password back trough my hotmail. But i had forgotten the hotmail password aswell. So instead of trying to get a new password i simply created a new hotmail. So i was inactive on that hotmail for some years, and according to some websites the hotmail gets deleted? The thing is i really need to get access to my facebook account but now that isn't possible? Well anyway i would really appreciate it if somone knew a way to give me access to this hotmail> innebandydanne@live.se? I appreciate all responses and all help.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hi Daniel,

Try reporting your Facebook as hacked - My Facebook site has been hijacked! | Email Questions

You are correct that inactive Hotmail accounts are suspended and eventually deleted.

A couple services have shorter limits, but in general it's best to make sure you log into all of your email accounts at least once every three months.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.