AOL mail not working nor my buddy list HELP

Discussion in 'AOL' started by thevoice, Nov 17, 2010.

1. thevoice

thevoice New Email

Recently my FREE AOL mail software stop loading my mail and my buddy list. So I upgraded to the 9.5 version and got the same thing. Any help?

2. foggy

foggy Valued Member

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

I have no answer to your problem, but I thought I would add here that over the weekend I was reading a little about AOL free email and thought I would try signing up for an account. I tried three of four times, but got some sort of error message each time. Only reason I mention this is maybe whatever's wrong with other people's email accounts is also something affecting the sign-up process. :confused:

3. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Yes, AOL members have been reporting issues for over a week now.

Mostly likely there is still a problem at AOL that you will need to wait out.

You can try to email websuitehelp@aol.com with the details about your problem.

Please let us know if they respond and if they are able to help fix the problem for your account.

:thanks:

4. thevoice

thevoice New Email

Ok I'll try writing to them. thanks.

5. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hello,

Did you get a response? Did the problem fix itself? Is this still an issue for your account?

-Raymond

6. foggy

foggy Valued Member

Well, I'm still trying to create an account with AOL but get an error message after completing the sign-up process. "Sorry. Please, try again" or some such. That seems an awfully long time to have such issues, no ?

Yikes ! No sooner did I post the above than I tried again and finally got an account ! Maybe things will be working for "thevoice" as well. ???

Say, doesn't AOL have HTTPS ?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.