Yahoo!

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Yahoo! is my second favorite webmail account. I check it every few days and use it for mail I want to get eventually but don't want going to my regular inbox. I'm not a big fan of the site for a few reasons. First, it does a poor job of correctly figuring out what is spam and what e-mail I want to receive in my inbox, and the other problem I have with Yahoo mail is the amount of advertising plastered all of the web pages.

-Raymond

yukon

Valued Member
I log into my yahoo webmail about once a month or less for the same afore mentioned reasons.

Big Dan

EQ Forum Moderator
Nada on the Yahoo for me. Full of spam and the new interface is bloated and ad filled..ick!

prashamk

Blacklisted
I have quite a few email accounts ranging from Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, Rediffmail etc. I found yahoo to be very user friendly.

If you are a beginner and aren't sure about what is good for you. Signup at Yahoo and you would never regret. Take my word.

THERESA

Customer Service
I had a yahoo that got bombarded with spam. I got a new yahoo account and only gave it to very few people. I have gotten zero for spam so far and have had it for two years. You have to be VERY selective about sharing your email address. The only spam I ended up getting was forwarded emails repeatedly from people that I asked to stop sending me that CRAP!