Yahoo Recovery Information is old

Patty

New Email
I am trying to access my old yahoo acct due to my recovery phone numbers are not in service. This email was associated with my previous job, and my virtual W2 was sent to this acct. I keep going in circles or being told I can't go any further without a computer. Is there any way to get into this acct using a cell?

Patty

New Email
Tried doing this again popowich but once again I went in cirles I never get anything but this screenshot see attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-22-10-00-52.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-22-10-00-52.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 952

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
What happens if you tap "visit our help site" at the bottom of the page? That's part of the circle you're going in?

Patty

New Email
It goes back to the orginal page after opening account. I emailed whom I expect to be yahoo mail customer service after searching for at the very least an email. I guess the gentleman that said I would not be able to fix without a computer was right. Not sure of it was the fact I used a laptop and not computer, but I received the same results.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Yes, that's one of the options listed in the guide above. Please let us know how it goes working with that contact point at Yahoo.