Yahoo mailer daemon failure notice

vamp666

New Email
Hi, I am confused with a recent issue i have came across. I keep getting a notice from mailer daemon that states that emails failed to deliver. When i check my sent folder i do Not see anything at all that has been sent. I will paste the information that i saw in the email that caused curiosity.
Failure Notice

Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:54 PM

This sender is DomainKeys verified "MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com" <MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re: this has been how to start your new life...
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1328828093.42916.androidMobile@web162302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>

I really am lost here, i have never sent any emails out so why am i getting failure notices? I would appreciate any help, thanks. :confused:

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi vamp666,

I'd start with changing your password and verifying that all security questions & answers are information that you have set.

It could be someone actually sending email from your account. but it could also be a spamming sending From: your email address even though they don't have access to your actual account.

The first problem you can try to resolve by changing your password and running a security scan on your computer, but unfortunately the other possible issue is not one that you have much control over.

:welcome: to Email Questions!