Yahoo mail: some attachements don't show up

oneQuestion

New Email
Today and yesterday I received a few e-mails with attachments. When I'm in my inbox there's a paperclip-icon behind these mails. But when I open one of these mails there's no paperclip-icon and no trace of any attachment. With older e-mails I don't have this problem.

Any solutions?

(btw: in my ipod-touch yahoo inbox, the paperclip also doesn't show up in the inbox.
I'm 100% positive these mails have attachments.)

oneQuestion

New Email
Well, when I go to 'settings'-->'security' the https-option doesn't show up. Maybe they (re)moved it a few weeks ago when they changed the look and feel of yahoo mail.

oneQuestion

New Email
But I think the following is indeed the case: "Sometimes Yahoo is the problem, try waiting an hour and try to login again by going to mail.yahoo.com."

The problem is on my pc as well as on my ipod. And I've tried different browsers and switched between 'basic mail' and the other one.

Will try again tomorrow and if the problem still occurs, then I'll contemplate going to a different e-mail service, because this is not the first problem I've encountered with yahoo mail in the last months.