Yahoo mail: Reply, forward, and help buttons not working

I am working on my desk top and use Chrome. I have two different Yahoo mail accounts. One is working very well, and on the other account, the reply, forward, and help buttons not working. I have checked to make sure that Java Script is enabled, have deleted the history, and have cleared the cache. And since the Help button is not functioning, I cannot do anything to fix it while in that email program. I have had Yahoo run an auto scan and received an email stating that everything is working just fine. :(

I am thinking that I might have to upgrade that particular Yahoo mail program, but cannot do it if the buttons aren't working. Is there a way to contact Yahoo support for a specific problem-where someone would contact me ? Does anyone have an idea to get the buttons working again ? Thanks!

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I have had Yahoo run an auto scan and received an email stating that everything is working just fine

What? I don't believe this is a service offered by Yahoo. Did you accidentally give a 3rd party claiming to be Yahoo access to your account?

I recommend that you change your password, turn on two step logins, and verify your account details.

Next, run a scan with Malwarebytes.

After your account is locked down and your computer scanned for problem, use these directions to solve common compatibility problems with Yahoo Mail:

How to troubleshoot Yahoo Mail accounts with connection problems and browser timeouts