Yahoo calendar search not returning all events

RobBob

New Email
I don't know if I'm in the right forum, but can't find anything specifically on Yahoo Calendar, and Calendar is an offshoot of Yahoo mail, so...

As an example, I have 5 events in Nov, another 5 in Dec (10 total), all with the words "Four Seasons" in the title. I confirmed this by doing a browser page search (Ctrl-F). They're there in the calendar. When I search on the word "four" via the calendar's search box, I get one result from Nov, one from Dec. If I search on "seasons", I get two results for Nov, one for Dec. Not only is it not finding all the events in the calendar, but results are not consistent when searching different words within the same title. Also, within the same calendar day, I can search on a word in one event title and the event will show in the results. I search on a word in a different event title (same calendar day) and it won't show up. All events are set to "Busy", and a Type of "General".

I've tried deleting, recreating, copy/pasting. Nothing makes any difference. I can add a new event and do a search on a word in the title and it won't come up in the results.

What's going on?