Yahoo Abuse Department

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Are you having a problem working out an issue with the Yahoo abuse team?

Join the club! Yahoo has the most unhelpful abuse department I've ever worked with.

Their only replies are canned answers. I've filled them out several times.

Yahoo makes no attempt to create a working relationship with other ISP's.

It is not possible to pick up the phone and speak with a real person.

In a time when when people are looking for great customer service Yahoo offers none!

Other large providers such as AOL and Time Warner have fast and friendly abuse teams that are more than happy to work with other ISP's.

If I worked at Yahoo I'd be embarrassed to say that I was a part of their team.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I got lucky this past week and seem to have found someone on the postmaster team who wants to be helpful! Since I did not mention it in the original post, if you are a mail server administrator and want to contact the Yahoo postmaster team you can use the forms listed on this page. We'll see if my delivery issues to Yahoo are finally resolved. :D

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I've had no problems relaying any kind of e-mail (regular, mailing lists, forwards, bounce messages, etc) to Yahoo.

I generally don't have problems but relaying to Yahoo had been an intermittent issue for me for some time.

I'm happy to finally have that issue resolved. :D

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I made the original post several years ago and just came across it again when doing a Google search for a related topic.

I wanted to take a moment and point out that Carlo within the Yahoo Postmaster team has been very helpful over the past couple years.

:thanks: for the help!