Why do I consistently receive multiple copies of the same email & how do I stop this?

Nuts4Mutts

Valued Member
Hi!
I've been having the most frustrating time with IncrediMail for months now, but after just having spent over an hour trying to deal with IncrediMail, I just have to plead for help.
Here are just a few of the issues that have me pulling out my hair: IncrediMail crashes at least 2-3 times per day; I get multiple copies of the same email, (as many as 11!); when I select several emails by holding the "Ctrl" key & then give it a command, e.g. "mark as read" or "block sender", etc....IncrediMail freezes & then abruptly closes. There are many other issues, but these are the most annoying ones, as they waste way too much time & cause me more frustration than any program should.
What can I do to make these things stop happening so I can stop yelling at my computer screen!?
Please use lots of details if the solution is in the technical area.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards,
Nuts4Mutts

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member

Nuts4Mutts

Valued Member
Hi popowicz!
Thanks for the reply! I checked the "Advanced Settings" tab in Options, but I didn't see anything that mentions "mail server timeouts". Maybe I looked in the wrong place???
Will you please direct me to the correct place to make the adjustment?
Meanwhile, I'll checkout the link you provided...I already answered the "why do I like IncrediMail" survey a while back...hopefully there's more info than that available there.
Thanks again for your help!
Nuts4Mutts