Why did new Scryptmail delete all emails in account?

Hi,

I don't remember hitting any "one" button that deleted every single email in my account. I logged in some minutes ago and there isn't a single email in there. two to three weeks ago, all the emails were there. Did you guys mass delete everyone's emails when you went over to your update?
-R

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi R,

No, SCRYPTmail did not delete all emails during the weekend of February 12th.

Please send your email address to support@scryptmail.com so Sergei (@SCRYPTmail ) can investigate.

Also, please include a screen shot of your developer tools (ctrl-shift-I) "console tab" from your web browser , specifically any red lines that show errors when you're looking at your inbox.

:thanks:

Okay. I just had the strangest experience. When I try to access scryptmail on Comodo Dragon, it shows a completely empty account. I recently accessed it on Comodo IceDragon and everything is there. I'm on a Windows 8.1 Asus Q500A. Man, that really scared me. And when I tried accessing my account recently on Comodo Dragon, it doesn't even log me in at all. It keeps telling me to "create a new account".

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
If you open the developer tools (control-shift-I) before trying to login, please go to the Console tab and post any red lines that are appear while trying to login or view your inbox.

Sometimes some browser compatibility issues need to be worked out with the lesser used web browsers.

If you prefer to keep them private, please email them to support@scryptmail.com

Last edited: