If you are away on a vacation or you are unable to access the Internet, you can set up a vacation responder which will automatically notify people that you will not able to respond them back to them. When other users send you any message, they will receive an email response containing what you've written in your vacation auto-response.
To enable Vacation Responder:
1. Click Settings.
2. Scroll down to the "Vacation responder" section.
3. Select Vacation responder on.
4. Fill in the date, subject, and message.
5. Under your message, choose which people to send your vacation response to.
6. At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.