Unable to delete read hotmail e-mail messages

Sasha08

New Email
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping that someone can help me. I cannot delete read e-mails from my hotmail account. I can only delete them temporarily and then they reappear. I will read the e-mail, then delete it and once I read another one and go back to my inbox, the e-mail that has already been read has reappeared.

This is extremely frustrating and I'm not sure what to do to correct this problem. I'm thisclose to deleting my hotmail account because I cannot figure this problem out. I don't want to do that because I've used hotmail for so many years.

If someone could please point me in the right direction to figure this problem out, it would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Sasha :)

catoosacyndi

New Email
i have not been able to check my emails or delete them for 2 days either but my son was checking his last night with the same computer so what could the problem be?:(

Sasha08

New Email
Cat...

I really don't know what the problem could be but through my research, I've noticed that it's not uncommon. I did read somewhere else that another person was having the same problem that I am having and she had to upgrade "foxfire" to the latest version. I haven't had time to experiment but that will be my next step if I can't come up with anything else.

Thanks,
Sasha