Unable to access or delete emails in hotmail

Gasparini

New Email
For about a month now both my husband and I have been unable to either open any or delete any emails in our hotmail accounts. I have spent a long time searching on the internet for forums where other people have encountered the same problem to find a solution. Many others have reported the same problem, but there have been no helpful solutions so far. I have rebooted, I have downloaded an anti-malware software program and removed 4 infected objects from the computer. I have also updated my adobe flash player, in addition to deleting the cookies and the search history. I need to check my email. In a months time I've accumulated over 300 emails. How can I get hotmail working correctly again? I am extremely frustrated by this point. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Gasparini

New Email
I did more and more searching and learned that the version of Firefox that was on my computer was incompatible with hotmail. I have updated the version of Firefox to 5.0 and now I can read and delete my emails just fine. Thanks for your quick response. I had already tried all the suggestions in the link you posted.