Unable to access my hotmail Email

Reecey919

New Email
I had an account for Hotmail, I was unable to log in to it for a while then stopped trying until I realized I needed it recently for my Facebook which was when I tried to log in it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different email address or get a new account." (Reecey919@hotmail.co.uk), However, when I try to create a new Email account for the Hotmail using the name I had previously (Reecey919@...) It says "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.".
Can you help me with this please?

Thanks
Reece

Reecey919

New Email
When I try to send an Email to my Hotmail account from Gmail I recieve an Email:

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

reecey919@hotmail.co.uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain hotmail.co.uk by mx4.hotmail.com. [134.170.2.199].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable ....."

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
When is the last time you logged in successfully? More than a year ago?

If you do not regularly login to your account it may have been suspended and eventually deleted.

A variety of Facebook account restore options were recently listed here - Facebook | Email Questions

Reecey919

New Email
Oh, alright I was just confused about not being able to log in to my email it has been a long time since I used/needed it. I can access my Facebook account already without my email.
Thanks for the reply.