The ProtonMail Thread

DasKevin

ProtonMail
Hello everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself - I'm Kevin from the ProtonMail team. I'd like to open up this thread to answer or address any support questions in regards to using ProtonMail.

What is ProtonMail?
ProtonMail is a zero access, end-to-end encrypted email provider with over 500,000 users worldwide. The ProtonMail team is committed to developing towards protecting the online privacy of everyone. Since we launch in May 2014, our user base has grown quickly and our email service has improved with substantial new features, such as labels, custom themes, labels, and many more. You can learn more at ProtonMail

Today marks one year since we first launched ProtonMail's beta. Thanks to all of the amazing support we've had this past year, we've been able to improve and develop many new features in ProtonMail. As of today, all ProtonMail free encrypted email accounts have been upgraded to 1GB of email storage. You can read more about today and our journey on our blog post: We're upgrading all ProtonMail accounts to 1GB of storage! - ProtonMail Blog

If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to ask!