Style Changes and Login Redirect Page

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

You may have noticed some of the buttons in the site changed. They look nicer on smart phones now. I also made a style edit that slows down how fast the redirect page after making the first post displays for new members to help avoid double posts while their questions are sitting in the moderation queue. Unfortunately I noticed it's also slowing down the login redirect page. I'm working on getting the logins to be fast and not requiring a click while displaying the moderation page longer that says please be patient while waiting for your post to be approved that gets shown to new members. If you notice and problems or inconsistencies within the site where I should make similar updates please reply here and let me know.

:thanks: -Ray

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
The final wording I think I'm landing on for the old "New Thread" image is the new "Ask a Question" button.

I'd think that might work out better for our new members who may not have used a forum before.

Experienced forum members understand it's really new thread, and new members know that's what to push to start asking a new question.

We'll see how that works for now.