EQ Forum Admin
Hey, I have a dedicated cloud server that I root on and the clients are getting slammed with Spam. SpamAssassin is running but I am not sure if I need to add more RBL's to it maybe?
There are several things that come to mind including:
- Maybe add more RBL's
- Maybe it's the SpamAssassin config
- Maybe it's a script on the server getting abused and delivering from a web site on the same servers to local mail accounts?
- Full heads from some of the spam will help to troubleshoot the problem
- Is SpamAssassin scoring suing the default settings?
- Try adding more rule sets and block at a lower score than 5