SMTP Outgoing mail not sending

arytxer

New Email
I have Em Client and my email on my phone and for some reason a few days ago they just will not send mail. webmail works just fine. I have not changed any settings on my pc or phone. Please can someone advise what the problem could be? thanks.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Did you try the basics yet? Sometimes force quitting an app or doing a hard power cycle on your phone will fix a problem.

If that doesn't work, test sending when connected to your wi-fi vs. when using your phone provider 3G/4G service.

arytxer

New Email
Did you try the basics yet? Sometimes force quitting an app or doing a hard power cycle on your phone will fix a problem.

If that doesn't work, test sending when connected to your wi-fi vs. when using your phone provider 3G/4G service.
Hi thanks for getting back to me.

I’ve tested WiFi v 4g, I’ve tried different ports, I’ve scoured the internet for a solution and nothing works.

The strange thing is that it won’t work on my phone, I’m with EE and my broadband is virgin and I have em client on pc and I tried using thunderbird but literally nothing sends with any settings.

The only thing I did last week was change the password on webmail and since then nothing sends. Receiving is fine on everything. I changed the password back to the original.

I’ve spoken to my server host provider and even he’s baffled. If he can’t help then I feel totally lost