Sign-up process Safe-Mail.eu

Safe-Mail.eu

Email Service Provider
When you sign-up to the Safe-Mail system you have to fill in some details. Name, surname, city and second email address are required to complete the sign-up process. Please read the security code carefully and if you can't read it, click on it to refresh it.
  • Why do you need my city name?
We need this for issuing a certificate through our Certificate Issuer
  • Why do you need a secondary email address?
In case of emergency we need to contact you. We are required to inform you when something happens with our system when personal info like your name, surname and secondary email address are being exposed to others.
  • Do you sell my personal info?
NO, we do not sell any info to anyone!

bburg

Valued Member
Mailbox size on premium/paid account is quite small. Is it possible to buy/get more space?

DramArtist

New Email
Hello Safe-Mail.eu.
I wanted to unlock my old email.
I know and I can write you my username, password, secret question and answer, the date of creation email.
Where can I write to you this information to restore access to the mail?

compleo

Valued Member
Hello Safe-Mail.eu.
I wanted to unlock my old email.
I know and I can write you my username, password, secret question and answer, the date of creation email.
Where can I write to you this information to restore access to the mail?

I got this capture from the Safe-Mail.eu start page.

SM.JPG

nametommy

New Email
Hello i was sent this link via email and would like to know before i use it if it is a fraudster site or something i can profit from do you have people who are willing to test it and get bck to me i do not have this type of accnt that they ask for can you send me an application as im asking for a specific thing done