Shared access email account

CAB

New Email
Hi...I am looking to open a new email account for the admin team of a large scale event next year (for queries and responses with participants). I want something that four or five team members can access (variously on iPads and PCs). I use aol.co.uk on my iPad and I don't want something which will mean I have to keep logging in and out of my personal email account. I would like to have something which notifies me of new or unread emails so that I can answer them.
Tried googling but I just get server-specific instructions or very complex tech explanations (really not that computer-savvy!) Most answers seem to be written some years ago and I am sure there must be an easy way to do this!
Thanks

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi CAB,

If you and your team members want to share access you can configure the same email account on all devices as an IMAP account.

You'll need a way to keep from running over each other, such as creating a folder for each admin, and then move email from the Inbox to their personal admin folder while working on the email.

If you want a ticketing system too that's doable but those are usual web based and not email-only solutions.

CAB

New Email
:thanks:t
Thank you, settled on a gmail account but having a separate folder each sounds like a good idea.
Thank you for the response
Catherine