Server refused mail help

zosla

New Email
Hi there,

I'll get straigth to the problem:
First of all I use an procurement application which creates a email template, send this to my exchange server with MailMarshal and sends to someone@domain.com.

here is the error message I get when it gets undeliverable:
"Server refused mail at END OF DATA - 550 Message SHOULD have Date - but does not"

With the above error, I would assume it is missing a Date header or some sort, but after checking the email that was sent out but failed, the header looks like this ( in BOLD is the DATE? ) that the error is complaining about? This is from MailMarshal-

Received: from mySystem (Not Verified[1.1.1.1]) by mysystem.mydomain.com with MailMarshal (v6,5,1,7247)
id <B4ac006ef0000>; Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:44:31 +1300
Message-ID: <6902662.1254098671394.JavaMail.myemail@domain.com>
To: someone@domain.com
Subject: blah blah
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="4346694.1254098671394.JavaMail.SYSTEM@mySystem"

I am not having problems with any other email address/ domian, though i HAVE tried sending this directly via outlook and the user recieved the email fine!!! but going through the systems has failed....

The funny thing is that I compared a successful email that was sent to the same address and it contained exactly the same information....!!!
Any help would be much appreciated, as I am pulling my hair out!!!