sending thousand emails per hour

user786

New Email
Hi email experts

I have a few thousand email addresses to send an email to. My email is hosted on my website hosting provider. They allow only 300 emails per hour. My question is is there a method that i can use to send larger amount of emails every hour?

thanks
hammad

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Hammad,

It sounds like you have outgrown the limits of a shared hosting environment.

You could try asking the provisder if they have a hosting package upgrade that would get you the increased email sending limits that meet your requirements.

If that's not an option you can try the smtp service from LuxSci.

Are these email newsletters or just a lot of transactional types of email?

If these are really email newsletters here are good email marketing services.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

user786

New Email
Thanks for replying

These r newsletters. I dont want to use a marketing service when I can manage this myself.

Can you clarify can i not send email bulks myself without using my hosting service - they dont have any package specifically for large email sending

I heard about using SMTP on static IP address or something.. Any idea please share

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

You can try direct mailing to the internet from scripting in your web site.

Your hosting provider might suspend or terminate your service if your emails result in spam complaints.

Newsletter service providers have many benefits besides "sending email". Sending email is easy enough, but they also help you to be a good email sender for example they can handle unsubscribe requests, reputation monitoring, and often provide perks such as templates or social integration.

Yes, you can buy a dedicated server that has a static IP address so that your email is the only email coming from your IP, but to not get blocked as a spammer you'll need to keep the mind some of these email marketing tips too.

If you still want to go the dedicated server route and need a consultant to build you a Linux server with a static IP please let me know. :)

user786

New Email
Thanks for sharing the tips link and the guidance. I will let you know if i decide to go through that path thanks :)